PLANS & PROGRAMMES
The Operations and Plans department is to coordinate the activities of the IPSTC
with a view to ensuring delivery of relevant and timely training and education events.
- Develop the IPSTC annual calendar of training and education events.
- Coordinate and maintain the IPSTC Standard Operating Procedures.
- Act as the point of contact for donor and partner relations.
- Liaison with external agencies for the provision of support to IPSTC training and
education events (both students and staff)
- Seek funding partners for unsupported activities.
- Act as the point of contact for EASBRIG and the coordination of training and education
events (less training and education development activities).
- Assist the Director in the determination of priorities of effort for IPSTC.
- Coordinate all visits to IPSTC and assign visit liaison responsibilities accordingly.
- Coordinate all external travel by IPSTC.
- Review draft training and education event budgets and approve final budgets.
- In conjunction with the Development and Research Branch, supervise the monitoring
of instruction for improvement of staff performance.
- In conjunction with the Development and Research Branch, coordinate the training
and development of the staff (coaching, mentoring and formal training).
- Ensuring that adequate safety measures are in place and adhered to during the conduct
of day-to-day operations and training and education events.